Sunday, July 14, 2013

Skyshard Farming and Boot collecting complete :)

Getting heaps of WoW gear or a lot of super-rare mounts in one week (which my friend still won't let me forget :P, and also excuse the bragging :S), is pretty damn awesome, but sometimes even the smallest bit of gear or one super-rare mount in one week makes me really happy ^_^

I finally got the boots I wanted for my Mage to use for transmog purposes - 'Treads of Liquid Ice', from the Bastion of Twilight Cataclysm raid, which I've been wanting to get for a few months now, and it feels great to see them in my backpack and know I've now got them YAY! Now all I need is the Helm and pants from various other raid bosses, and I'll be able to show off my cool looking Mage :P

And speaking of super-rare mounts, I thought I'd do something other than raids and dailies yesterday, so I took to doing some serious Skyshard farming and got the last 3 I needed! :D The 10 Skyshards can be combined into a Sky Crystal, which allows you to fight, and get, a crackling ruby Serpent mount :D Will post pictures of the mount when I get it ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Astra! That must've taken forever! How do you farm Skyshards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can farm them off any mob in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms zone :) Though the drop rate on a single Skyshard can take a lot of time and kills to get... good luck! ^_^

    ReplyDelete