Monday, August 12, 2013

'Furdiburb' Original Game Soundtrack

There are a lot of soundtracks out there that I love to listen to, though most of my favourite ones are purely instrumental. Some can come from either a movie or TV series that I've watched, or from a video game I've played.

Though sometimes I'll listen to a soundtrack I've never played the game to, just because it's incredibly catchy, or has a great melody that has a lot of emotion incorporated into it ^_^


The 'Furdiburb' Original Game Soundtrack (from the Android game of the same name), composed by Alice Lo, is one such mixture of great music :) Even though the soundtrack is still in-progress, the re-mastered tracks from the MIDI versions of the game are very well done, incredibly funky, and extremely bouncy that it almost makes me want to get out of my chair and dance (I can't dance to save my life haha!)

The song tracks are definitely ones that you'll want to put on repeat so you can listen to them over and over again! (Star Quest Adventure & Firefly Flamenco are definitely 2 of my fav's!)

I would definitely recommend you check out Alice's 'Furdiburb' Soundtrack... I'm sure you'll love the music as much as I do! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I love this soundtrack I liked the Star Quest Adventure, g'night furdi, Nightingale song, Goodbye Furdiburb (vocals) and techno Rush! in instrumental form and MIDI

    ReplyDelete