Monday, August 12, 2013

Yes, I admit, I'm Rage Quitting right now! ^_^

Oh I wish World of Warcraft had cheat codes embedded into the game. That way, I could kick Wrathion's (the Black Prince) butt with one swipe of my sword, on this stupid, frustratingly-annoying thing of a quest (and a Legendary quest at that). Yes, I understand the word 'legendary' is in that sentence, so I don't expect this fight I'm on to be easy.

But to die... COUNTLESS times, again and again, over the same, stupid bit I'm up to in the fight only to fail and die again... then when I get resurrected, I wake up to have Wrathion laugh in my face and taunting me to try the fight again, is just awful!

Not only that, every time I die, my gear loses durability and I have to spend SOOO much gold (I'm at nearly 400 gold for repairs over 6-7 tries now).

So, right now, I'm done. Goodbye Wrathion and your impossible, unwinnable challenge. I'll fight you again come the next two WoW expansions when I can whip your butt more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment