Thursday, February 18, 2016

Astra's Animal Crossing: New Leaf Adventures - Chapter 1 up in a few days time! ^_^

I love Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I also love coming up with random stories ^_^ So I've decided, that every week, I'll release a new chapter in my adventures in AC:NL!

Since my town has been relatively the same over the past couple of weeks with few changes, I thought it would be a great time to talk about what's going on in my town, otherwise known as 'Deantown' :)

So... here are the Chapters I have lined up over the next few weeks!

Chapter 1 - 'Deantown' - My AC:NL Town!: Town Map, Villagers, Public Work Projects & Main Street!

Chapter 2 - 'The History Of Deantown': My Town's Museum - what Fossils, Bugs, Fish and other Sea creatures I have collected / not yet collected, plus my own Gallery Rooms! ^_^

Chapter 3 - 'Can You Help Me Out?': The 10 Village Residents that live in my town, and my relationship with them all :)

Chapter 4 - 'The Place I Call Home': A look inside my AC:NL house!... (It's NOWHERE near finished though :P)

Chapter 5 - 'Deantown: Main Street!': The shops I have so far in the shopping district of Main Street!

Chapter 6 - 'What's Next For Deantown?' - Basically what I have planned next for the town, such as what I'm working towards, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - 'Deantown' - My AC:NL Town!' should be up in a few days, and from then on, I'll post a new chapter each week WOOHOO! :D

Thanks for reading guys, and looking forward to sharing my adventures! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I am excited to read your adventures. And I am glad that you are enjoying the game so much too.

    ReplyDelete