Sunday, February 21, 2016

Astra's AC:NL Adventures!... Chapter 1 - 'Deantown' - My AC:NL Town!: Town Map, Villagers, Public Work Projects & Main Street! ^_^


Welcome to Astra's 6-Part Adventures in Animal Crossing: New Leaf... today we begin with Chapter 1 - 'Deantown' - My AC:NL Town!: Town Map, Villagers, Public Work Projects & Main Street!

So let's get right to it! ^_^


DEANTOWN'S TOWN MAP AND MY PUBLIC WORK PROJECTS!




Here is the map of Deantown, the town I like to call my virtual home ^_^ As you can see, all but one of my villagers live near the beach (sorry Charlise!), and the yellow home icon that's up to the northwest - next to the river - is my house, since in real life, I love the beach... too bad it costs so much in real life to own a beach house hehe!


My Police Station (the grey blocky icon), is next to the train tracks to Main Street, with the Train Station (the pink house icon) and Notice Board facing opposite the Station... also a little down and to the right of the Police Station is my Town Hall (the dark purple icon) - which I recently upgraded a few days ago! YAY!!!! ^_^ Took so long to get the Bells for that though!


The 2-arrowed icon is Re-Tail, where I can sell all the stuff in-game I don't have any use for, which is great because I can use the Bells I get from sold items and use them for other stuff, like Public Works Projects, or my many House upgrades, which is taking me forever to pay off.


The Green Tree icon is my Town Tree, which is centred around my Town Plaza, where many of the game's many different World Events happen, and now that my Tree has grown a lot, I can actually sit under it and relieve all the different Town Milestones - like when a certain Main Street building has been upgraded, or when a resident has moved into my town :) Personally, I love this little addition so much, and the gentle music that comes with the scrolling text really relaxes me :D Even the in-game character you control closes their eyes and is really happy ^_^


The Cup Icon is The Roost Cafe - in which I can grab a soothing, yummy cup of coffee from Brewster, the awesome pigeon who runs the shop, and even work there and serve different residents and special characters their own cup of coffee! (You have to get their order just right though, or else they won't be happy with you hahaha!)


The 3 Blue House icons are the 3 other characters I can control - Dreemer (who lives in the Blue House down the very bottom right), Max (diagonally-right from the Cafe) and Illy (directly south from the Cafe) - in which they are basically residents like the other NPC townsfolk, where as my main character (the one that lives in the Orange House icon), is the Mayor of Deantown :)


The Tent Icon next to the beach, next to one of the 2 pathways down to the Beach proper, is my town's Campsite, in which every so often an out-of-town resident will set up camp in Deantown... you'll be able to interact, play games with, and supposedly (I haven't yet tried this), invite them to move into your town! :)


DEANTOWN'S TOWNSFOLK!


You can have a maximum of up to 10 citizens living in your town (that number doesn't include your own player-controlled characters), and I've had the 10 villagers currently living in Deantown pretty much since I first started playing AC:NL, which is great because I've gotten to know them a lot better!

Not to mention now they know me so well, they keep visiting me at my house as a surprise, send me letters in my in-game mailbox for no reason (sometimes with a gift attached! ^_^), and just love talking to me... and it goes both ways, since they're all so cute hehe...

Though I will admit, it took roughly 2 and a half months for me to appreciate Charlise, because she was VERY hard to get along with... I've gotten used to her own personality so she's all cool with me now! :D

Here are the ten residents that currently live in my town right now! ^_^


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said that this Chapter would also focus on my town's Main Street (where all the shops can be found, and various goodies to be bought!), but since Chapter 5 is all about Main Street, I'm going to leave all my Adventures in Main St. until then! :D

Anyway, that's all for now for Chapter 1 of Astra's Adventures in AC:NL! Stay tuned 'till next week for Chapter 2 - 'The History Of Deantown': My Town's Museum!'


Thanks heaps for reading! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment