Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Special Thanks!

It's not often (I would even go as far as to say rare), that you find a community on the Internet that appreciates you for who you are. To not judge and that likes the talents that you bring along with you :)

I joined the Supershigi Forum in February 2011 after I learned that the awesome composer Laura Shigihara, had made an official forum so that everyone around the world could come together to talk about music, games, and of course, Plants vs. Zombies - the game I first heard about Laura :D (You can also view Part 1 of her PVZ Soundtrack here as well :)

All I have to say about this forum is that the moment I signed up, I was welcomed into the group, everyone else on the forum were also super nice - not to mention extremely talented too!

Since a lot of people on the forum were into World of Warcraft (the forum is where my addiction to arcane mag.... I mean, addiction, to WoW began), we've also been having Guild Nights once per week too, which are so awesome! I have to say too, I've never laughed so hard in the space of a few hours - that, and having tears in my eyes from laughing too ^_^

So, long story short, I, Astragoth (some random person on the 'Net :P), just want to say thanks! :) Thanks to all the people on the Forum who have been so nice and kind to me, sharing their great stories, and making me laugh so hard my back hurts! XD

And this whole blog post wouldn't mean anything without shoutouts ^_^

Small - Your humor is great, makes me laugh every time hehe! Thanks so much for helping me out with WoW when I first got started, and remember, you're one awesome person! Good luck with the rest of the Furdiburb game! :D

Spellbunny - Never change your wacky personality, it definitely suits you :P And if I see anyone try and lay claim to Garrus, I'll talk some sense into them! (Yeh, aggression is not my style, that's Illidan's job XD) Also, look forward to all your tasty food blog posts too! Even though it'll make me hungry again ^_^

Strawberry - Thanks for letting me do some voice-over stuff for your game, and good luck with it too! And also for being a great and caring person :D Please don't change ok? :)

George - Thanks for making such an awesome game! Plants vs. Zombies in my no. 1 favourite game of all time! (not an exaggeration, it is). I don't know what else to say other than you are a very talented developer, and am looking forward to any game you have a part in!

Metroid - I don't know you very well, but just gotta say, you are one cool cat! :P

Reives - You've done an incredible job maintaining the forum, and you are one cool guy! Thanks for genuinely being a great person, and good luck with all your future projects! (I know I'll buy 'em all ^_^)

Laura - Well, what can I say, other than you are one awesomely talented person! Seriously, I don't think I've met anyone in my whole life than can juggle SO many things at once, and stay on top of everything, it's incredible! Not only that, you are just so caring and giving, have a great personality, and are just genuinely nice to not only me, but everyone :D
Thank you so much for sharing your music with the world, I know it has touched me so much personally, and I love every note you put into every one of your tracks hehe :) I also just want to say good luck with all your future projects as well (REALLY looking forward to Melolune XD), and I know you'll go far in this world as the person you are! :) So good luck with all that you do as well ^_^

Illidan - Keep being the awesome bad-ass Night Elf Demon that you are, it suits you, I know I'm into that :P <3

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I had the biggest smile on my face when I was reading this! Thank-you for such a wonderful post!
    And you know, you're a very important part of the community, Astra -- it wouldn't be the same without you! And don't worry, if anyone ever tries to lay claim to Illidan, we've got your back, haha XD

    ReplyDelete