Sunday, September 30, 2012

ROL - Ranting Out Loud

This week has to be one of the most best weeks I've had in a while. True, nothing has actually happened yet for me this week, but it's the anticipation of what WILL happen this week that is getting me all excited!

Not only will I be getting a double-dose of Collector's Edition games, all the TV shows I watch come back from hiatus this week too ^_^

How I Met Your Mother, Merlin, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and possibly Supernatural, which I'm still not sure I'll watch due to the rather disappointing previous season plot line... true, it had some good bits in it, but it kinda sucked overall. But I digress.

I've also nearly finished Borderlands 1 (Playthrough 2), in preparation for when I get Borderlands 2 tomorrow - pretty sure I can finish it by tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment